Department/Unit/Section: Fashion Design and Marketing
Contact Address: P.O Box43884-00100 Nairobi
Area of Specialization: Textiles, Fashion Design , Marketing and Interior Design
Download Full CV
- Properties of decorticated Agave americana “Marginata” Fibres from different leaf levels from Lanet and Tigoni, Kenya. (2014)
- Determination of Fibre Properties of Agave Americana Leaves as a TextileFfibre from Mbaruk, Nakuru District. (2009)
Mbugua G., Kamau P., Wamutitu J. (2013). Employability of Fashion and garment making students from youth polytechnics of Kenya. Vetri- Education (Quarterly Journal in Education). Vol8 No 4 ISSN-0973-8614 Oct- Dec 2013.
Mbugua G., Kamau P., (2013). Employability of Fashion and garment making students from youth polytechnics as perceived by employers in Gatundu and Thika Districts, Kenya. Learning Community-An International Journal of Education and Social Sciences. Vol.4, issue2. ISSN:2231-458X.
- Properties of decorticated agave americana “marginata” fibres of different leaf levels from Lanet and Tigoni, Kenya – at Annual International Conference on Cotton, Textile and Apparel Value Chain in Africa (CTA 2014)- Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia on 2nd -3rd May 2014.
- An evaluation of agave americana “marginata” fibres properties in Kenya- at 2013 Regional Conference of International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES) – Nairobi, Kenya (School of Monetary Studies) on 19th- 21st November 2013.
- Comparison of Cotton Fibres with Agave Americana and Triumffeta Tomentosa in Kenya – at East Africa conference on Cotton Textile Apparel Value Chain on 1st - 4th November 2011.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 April 2020 10:11