RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- 2013:Tumuti D. W., Mule W. L., Gecaga M. & Mang’uriu G. D., (2013); Enhancing Graduate Employability through Community Engagement: A Case of Students’ Community Service Programme at Kenyatta University (Secondary data on students field experience report Form C).
- 2012:Tumuti D. W., Mang’uriu D. Kimutai G. W., & Wachira. J. T.,(2012) “Impact of Financial Education and Mentorship Programme on Financial Attitude and Practice: A Case Study of Kenyatta University ToT Students.
- 2010:Tumuti D. W., Bosibori E. O. & Kimemia W. M., (2010); Employment Status and In-service Training Needs of the 2000 – 2009 Tailoring and Dressmaking Graduates of Outreach Trade Skills Training Center at Kenyatta University.
- 2007:Tumuti D. W., (2007); Factors considered in selecting marriage partners: A case of young adults in Nairobi North Presbytery.
- 2007:Mugenda O. M., Maina L., Ondigi A., Tumuti D. W., & Muriuki J. (2007); Determinants of Quality of Life among adult population in Kenya.
- 1992:Tumuti D. W., (1992); In-service Training Needs of the Home Economics Extension Agents in Nyeri District, Kenya as Perceived by Home Economics Technical Officers, Technical Assistants and Junior Technical Assistants (Ph.D Thesis).
- 1992:Tumuti D. W., (1992); Factors Hindering Adaptation of Appropriate Technology in Food Production and Storage by Subsistence Farmers in Central Province, Kenya.
- 1992:Benefits of Students’ Community Service Programme to Kenyatta University students and the served communities.
b).Research in Progress
- 2012:Tumuti D. W., Shiundu D., Kimemia W. M., (2012); Training Needs of House Helps as Perceived by their Employers: A Case of Kenyatta University Employees.
- 2012:Tumuti D. W., Kang’ori L & Ireri A. (2012); Factors Influencing Deviant Behaviour Among Adolescents: A Case Study of Selected Estates in Nairobi County.
- << Prev
Last Updated on Monday, 13 May 2019 13:54